Susan Hilton College Station Real Estate
Realtor & Vice President of Sales of Bryan College Station Real Estate
Read my blog below
Foreclosures in Bryan, College Station (Brazos County) and surrounding towns are often great buys but how do YOU get to be one of the people who take advantage of these bargains?
- Work with a REALTOR who knows the foreclosure market and foreclosure process
- Work with ONE REALTOR so they know they will be paid for their time and you won’t purchase from someone else
- Get your finances in order – are you paying in cash or do you need a loan? You will need to have all that in place before you submit an offer.
- Be prepared to provide either a bank statement showing you have the money to purchase or a pre-approval letter from your lender at the time of the offer
- Request our Foreclosure Guidelines so you know what the banks will normally accept.
- Do not ask the seller to do repairs if at all possible.
- Don’t make changes to the pre-printed contract or addendum. The banks do not want to have to ask their attorney to review the documents to know what the changes might mean to them.
- Be prepared to submit your earnest money in the form of a cashier’s check – not a personal check
- Be patient! Banks, mortgage companies and asset management companies have way more properties to handle than they did in years past and it just takes a while.
- Understand that offers are usually submitted online and the bank does not even see the contract until all terms have been negotiated and then an addendum will be sent.
- Know that when you work with me – ALL offers are submitted!
Now, would you like to get an update when we put a foreclosure on the market in College Station, Navasota, Hearne, Franklin or Caldwell? in Bryan, Want to be one of the first to know when a bank foreclosure price drops? Just let me know below!
Until I get your update to you, feel free to browse through the foreclosures listed on the left or CLICK HERE. Please know we do not list all our foreclosures here due to timing and condition.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!